some advice needed.....

• Dears,

I'll try to be short:

180cm, 90kg, comming form an F2 Brutale 164 and looking for a new board, I've been looking around and I have 2 options available and in budget so far:

a) F2 Eliminator Proto

b) Virus Boardercross Hypercarbon

I can Imagine the F2 performance as similar or maybe a bit better than the Brutale, but I'm completely lost on the Virus side....

I'll appreciate comments, help, advice....;-)

The virus can be ridden with softboots I assume?....I still have my old silverpfeil waiting in the garage....very demanding !!!

Thanks mates.

Oriol

• Hi,

from Virus i would recommend

Virus Revolution, great for directional carving on slopes and powder.

Virus Avalanche FLP, great carving board and really good for off piste action.

Virus Twincarve, perfect board for carving both directions and buttering.

If your focus is on going fast and wide turns you can go with a virus boardercross, but for mostly freecarving on slopes i'd recommend the 3 boards above.

The boards are all made for Softboot riding, but they would work with hardboots too.

Just write a short mail to Frank from Virus to get in contact with him, he can give you the best advices.

You can find the contact data on the Virus website.

Regards,

Schneller, tiefer, sportiver :boarden:

• Hi Oriol

I can see, that you have two good options on your list.

Why aren't you thinking of a 3rd one?

I would recommend Oxess snowboards.
    With our experience in Snowboardcross racing (one of the top three brands worldwide), we are able to produce the real deal for you.

What ever you like regarding length, sidecut, stiffness, we're able to do this for you. Also various options of the top sheet design can be selected (attached a few examples).

Let us know, what, when and where you would like to test... for sure, we will be at the opening in Sölden from November 14 - 15.

Best regards,

Heinz

• ..apropos "great self promotion", ich lasse mir gerade von Oxess eines für speziell meine Bedürfnisse bauen. Und werde es voraussichtlich in Sölden am 14.11. bekommen.

• Ey Heinz, du schreibst 14.-15.11.20

Ich erwarte euch doch schon am 13.11.20 um 0800 vor Ort 8o

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!